Wednesday, December 8, 2010

LOVE this Blog.

If you haven't signed up for email notifications from this blog, I suggest that you do so. If you are as busy as I am, this blog is super helpful.

The below entry of "Dumb Little Man" is all about setting up "systems" to help you get your every day to-do list items accomplished.

First of all, I use systems for everything I do each day. I do the same routine in the morning to help get chores done and make sure everyone is tended to. For example, I start a load of laundry before I get in the shower. When I get out of the shower, I put the clothes in the dryer. While I'm doing a list of pre-scheduled weekly chores, the clothes are drying. I take the clothes out of the dryer and fold them before I finish getting ready for work. Don't ask what time I get up.

"Are Your Systems Letting You Down?"

0 comments: