Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Reasons Why I Clean in the Mornings

I realize everyone has a system or schedule that works for them. However, below are my reasons for scheduling all of my house cleaning in the mornings:

1. I don't have to have a "cleaning day." I divide up all of the cleaning tasks throughout the mornings during the weekdays. This allows me to break it up a little. Instead of cleaning for 3-4 hours on one day, I'm cleaning in much shorter increments.

2. By cleaning on section of the house each morning, I start off my day feeling accomplished.

3. Doing a load of laundry each morning ensures we never have an issue with not having anything clean to wear! (You know we've all had those days where our outfit wasn't our first choice simply because everything else was needing to be washed!)

4. Cleaning in the morning means I can focus on "ME" items after work. After work, I can focus on my workouts, my dance practices, and making dinner. When J gets home, our hangout time isn't interrupted by the dryer going off.

5. I have more time to focus on projects and fun stuff on the weekends. When J doesn't have practice, we have more weekend hangout time that DOESN'T revolve around my cleaning schedule.

0 comments: