Let me start off by citing my own belief on lunch breaks. I'm way busy at work (and life in general!). However, on occasion, I am able to take a lunch break. Normally, I eat at my desk while I'm going through emails. So, when I get a chance to take a lunch break, I try to run quick errands.
We are running slow today so I was able to take a lunch break . I used this break to run to Pier 1 to look at their Christmas decoration clearance sale. My reason for going there was that I had a gift card to Pier 1. Last year, my brother got me a $50 Pier1 Gift Card for Christmas. We weren't able to cross paths for a while so he wasn't able to give it to me until later in the year.
While at Pier 1, I was able to use my gift card to purchase 5 Christmas stocking holders (that normally would have cost a total of $89) for only $45! I liked them because not only do they serve as Christmas stocking holders, but they are also nice for added decoration. No, we don't NEED 5 Christmas stocking holders. (it's just J and I). However, I plan on using some of them to hang other Christmas items.
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment