J and I rotate where we spend the holidays each year. This year we spent Thanksgiving at his parents house and we'll spend Christmas at my parents. Next year we'll rotate it as we always do. This works well for us since his family and my family are located several states apart.
*****
This year we got to meet J's brother's girlfriend's two little boys. This was RIGHT before their bedtime as you can see below.
While we were spending our time with his family, my family was also celebrating the gender revel of the first grandbaby. As you can see below, my SIL and brother are having a boy! So excited! (Thanks Lar for the picture!) Also pictured is my present for them since we couldn't be there. I wanted our little nephew to have a onesie with a joke that is near and dear to SIL and I! If you don't know what the image on the onesie is, google, "Peanut Butter Jelly Time Video." As soon as I saw it, I KNEW the baby had to have it!
When we got back from our Thanksgiving trip yesterday, J decided he wanted to revamp our bedroom. We painted it the same color we have in the hallway. )It's MUCH lighter than it appears in the picture. It's a pretty gray.) Also pictured is the new white duvet set as an early Christmas present from my parents! Pardon the wrinkles. We got everything together to show my parents how it turned out. It will be nice and neat later. I promise! As you can see, our two kitties wanted to be photographed as well!=)
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment