Monday, November 15, 2010

J's Recent Performance

J and his professional partner recently performed a lovely Waltz and Tango at our studios 6th anniversary party this past Saturday.

They did an excellent job! Everyone thought there waltz was beautiful. They REALLY raved about the tango. Yesterday, their coach gave them some great positive feedback regarding their performances as well.

Here is a picture that one of the students captured from the evening. I wasn't able to upload video as I have in previous posts. I was recording video on his dance partner's camera so they could review it later. Maybe I'll ask Jonathan if she can send it to him later via email!=) If you look to the right of J and his dance partner, you can actually see me in the background taking the video. HA!

I was SUPER proud! They did an EXCELLENT job performing on Saturday!

0 comments: