Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shrimp & Grits

I'm way too busy for my own good right now. It's hectic at both work and play. (Although, I LIKE how it is hectic with the latter!) I will have some new interesting items to post very soon.

However, I wanted to share my shrimp and grits story.

(If you aren't aware of this dish, I suggest you try it!)



Some friends and I took a trip to Garden City Beach, SC a few weeks ago. We decided to drive around and find a great local restaurant for some great seafood. We were NOT disappointed! We came across this restaurant, Mr. Fish , that was NOTHING short of delightful!

I decided I wanted to order the good ole South Carolina favorite dish, shrimp & grits. Boy, was I blown away! The food was good and the service was great. We were very glad we stumbled upon this place!

If you ever get a chance to try this dish at a restaurant, go for it. Delish.

0 comments: