Friday, October 15, 2010

Second to last week of Insanity....

My friends and I have one more week and three days left on the 60 day Insanity workout program. I can see a little difference in the way my clothes fit and how my body looks. My friends can see a bigger change. I think I was expecting more drastic results. However, because I was in "decent" shape (meaning: not overweight) to begin with, I didn't have too drastic of results. Granted, we still have one more week on the program.

As soon as the 60 day program is complete, I will be adding in some older workouts and some newer workouts to my routine.

This is the tentative schedule:
* Monday: Insanity
* Tuesday: Insanity
* Wednesday: Insanity
* Thursday: Cardio and Strength Exercises at the Gym (Adding some of my former routine back to the mix)
* Friday: Cardio and Strength Exercises at the Gym
* Saturday: Adding in a weekly Pilates Workout for my core (I used to do Pilates)
* Sunday: Adding in a Yoga Workout. (This is new)

This schedule is tentative in that my friends and I will be discussing another possible schedule as well. Once we make a decision, I'll be modifying my workout calendar. As you know, things happen from time-to-time (as is life), so there will more than likely be an off day each week. I plan on doing a very light Yoga routine on Sunday to help give me a rest as well. I don't plan on doing one of the more advanced routines on that day.

0 comments: