Week 6 was harder than week 5 for me. I think it's because our muscles have gotten used to the exercises so we were getting more cardio benefit from the program.
However, I was very disappointed in myself this week for veering off from the diet that goes with the program. I know most people would agree I had excuses (sick cat, sinus infection, hectic work week), but I do NOT like excuses. I'm the type of person who goes to the gym even when I'm tired because it's the right thing to do. Therefore, I'm really not happy I slacked on the diet portion.
Even though I was sick, I pushed on through the videos though. Last night was the hardest with that, but I felt very accomplished that I still got through it!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment