Every weekday, I follow a to-do list as part of a weekly schedule I keep. I start off each morning cleaning a different room in our house, completing other household chores, getting my meals ready for the day, then heading out to my 9-5 job. After work, I go to either my workout for the day or to the dance studio (depending on what day it is), then I go home to fix dinner for the hubs and I. J and I are almost always done with our days around the same time...which is perfect! Once he is done with work, we enjoy dinner and relaxation together to cap off the day. We also try to do something fun during the weeknights like little mini dates.
I do all of this during the week in order to be able to enjoy my weekends. I'm able to relax knowing that the house is clean, I've got the bulk of my workouts done, and I've practiced my dancing. So Saturday and Sunday are my play days to spend with special people or doing special things! I definitely prefer it this way! (I do SOME light exercising on the weekends and an occasional special project....but you get the point! You can't expect a multitasker to be not do anything at all!) Keeping this schedule during the week also allows J and I to have more time together when he has the occasional weekend day off from work!
I follow a LOT of blogs based on my interests. However, this blog in particular usually has great tips on time management, making the most out of your day, and being successful in general. This particular entry gives three tips to making the most of your day if you're busy like me!
Dumb Little Man - "Three Things to Help You Make the Most out of Your Day"
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment