Currently, my friend and I are on week 4 of the program.
It still amazes me at how the workouts are still hard. We can definitely feel that we are able to get through the workouts easier.....yet they still kick our butts!
I feel better. I also feel like I'm losing some weight with the program. I can't tell much visually. However, my dance instructor, husband, and friend (friend who is doing the workout with me) can tell the difference. We are following the program instructions exactly by working out 6 days a week and resting on the 7th day.
The workouts are so hard. I find myself wondering if I'd lose more calories if I was a little more in shape. Does that make sense? Like, if I was in better shape, I'd be able to do the routines faster and harder. I guess that goes with any extreme workout. My friend and I are verbally encouraging each other through the entire workout to keep going even though we get tired. It's a great experience!
We have one more week of the first month to complete. In week 5, we have a whole different workout to do.
Once the 6th week starts, we have an entire set of new workouts we get to do throughout the remainder of the program.
Wish us luck!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment