Monday, September 20, 2010

Best Birthday so Far!!!

My wonderful sister-in-law and brother invited our whole family to their home to celebrate my grandfather's and my birthday this past Saturday.

We enjoyed great food and even better company while watching our college football team play a great game! They had got some fantastic barbecue and munchies for us all to enjoy!

At half-time they had my Grandfather and I sit down to open presents. Once we were done, they started singing "Happy Birthday" while bringing out our birthday cake.

I decided to take a picture of the cake before blowing the candles out. As soon as I took the picture, I looked again down at the cake and saw.....



Of COURSE I started SCREEEAMING and jumping up and down!!! My brother and Sister-in-Law are having a baby!!! Everyone was crying/hugging/you name it! Obviously we are all VERY excited for them!!!!!

Best Birthday Cake EVER!!!

**********

The Next day, I drove home to relax and spend the day with the hubs for my birthday. He had THESE waiting for me! Beautiful Pink and Red Roses!!!



Later that night, my husband and I, along with his dance partner went out to celebrate with great food and wonderful cheesecake!

0 comments: