I'm all about continuing to date your spouse after you get married! I mean, you're married now.....this is when things get REALLY good!=)
My husband's career as a dance professional can sometimes limit the nights and weekends we have together. I've always liked looking at these sites for fun creative ideas when we're a little short on time.
Here are my current three favorite websites that advocate this idea of "dating your spouse." I've got comments on each site included as well!
For Fun Creative Date Ideas, visit: The Dating Divas
This website has really...and I mean REALLY fun creative date ideas. The ideas are very original! The ideas range from not costing anything at all, to ideas you may save for special occasions. There are also really cute ideas on showing your spouse that you love them. The gals are also women of integrity. It's a great blog read all around!
Got $30 for your Date Night this Week? Visit: $30 Date Night
Visit this site for ideas that are all around $30. These dates are also creative!
For a Variety Cheap/Fun/Creative/Meaningful Date Nights, visit: Project 52 from the creator of simplymodernmom.com.
I recently came across this blog from another marriage blog that I read. It's BRILLIANT! This Project 52 was inspired by the author of this great website, simplymodernmom.com. She and her husband wrote up a contract stating they would have a new original date idea (ranging from cheap/creative to special occasion) one night a week for a whole year! If you click on the link, you'll be able to visit all of the blog posts she has written on this project. I like this site especially because it has ideas for all types of budgets!
Have a great weekend! Go have yourself a nice date!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment