Now that I'm no longer able to do Insanity, I've got a revised workout schedule. I'm loving this new schedule! Two weeks in, this schedule seems to work out very well! As you know, I do all of my workouts from home. No gym fees = more money in my pocket!
Monday:
*Pilates for 55 minutes then 30 minutes of cardio on my elliptical machine. I rotate through two pilates DVD's: Mari Winsor: Pilates & Gaiam Pilates Body Sculpting Workout Kit with Ana Caban using a Pilates Ball.
* I currently do Monday's schedule with a workout buddy.
Tuesday:
* Physical Therapy Exercises for 15 minutes (Now that I know I have issues with my knees, I do specific exercises twice a week for maintenance at my Doctor's recommendation.)
* Half of a 40 minute circuit training session for arms, shoulders, chest, abs, core, back, and legs through the Jillian Michaels DVD "No More Trouble Zones."
* 30 minutes of Cardio on my elliptical
Wednesday:
* Yoga for 30 minutes
* Ab/Core Work straight for an extra 7 minutes
* Cardio on my elliptical for 30 minutes
* I currently do Wednesday's workout with a workout buddy.
Thursday:
* Repeat Tuesday's Schedule
Friday:
* Glute workout for 30 minutes rotating through my "Brazil Butt Lift" DVD's.
* 30 minutes of cardio on my elliptical
Saturday:
*Pilates for 25 minutes (The shorter, second pilates video on the Mari Winsor: Pilates DVD) and 5 minutes of straight extra Ab work.
* Cardio on my elliptical for 30 minutes
Sunday: OFF!
***As long as I continue my diet, I'm good. When I get off track with that, I don't do so well. I'm working to stay on target with my eating. Currently, I use the nutrition plan I got with my Insanity DVD's during the week, and do other alternatives on the weekends. I don't allow myself to go crazy on the weekends. I have other specific rules that I follow on the weekends. I will say that I have my imperfect moments as I sure most do. I'm human. However, I'm working to minimize those!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment