The Hubs and I are going to Europe! YUP!!! Can you believe it?! I can't! I think I'll be on our plane when the shock wears off!! J and I are so beyond excited at this great blessing we have been given. We go on our trip in the Fall of this year. I absolutely can not wait!!!
Long story short, J's uncle had graciously offered to send us on vacation! He told us that he wanted us to go somewhere we may never have a chance to go to again. J has always wanted to go to Egypt and I have always dreamed of going to Italy. We found a cruise that not only goes to Egypt & Italy, but also goes to Turkey and Greece! We are BEYOND thrilled that we get to travel to these wonderful locations! We are so thankful he is doing this for us! This is truly the trip of a lifetime!!! What a blessing!
It's been an interesting year so far with the burglary. We still have items to complete with our home and decisions to make going forward....and there is a lot to do. A LOT. However, J and I are so blessed because we know we have such an exciting trip to look forward to!! This is a truly amazing experience we get to have. There is no doubt about it!
Our plan lands in Rome to begin our trip. I told J that I might just cry when we land! ha ha! Happy tears...but tears nonetheless!
Here are some of the things we are looking forward to seeing on the excursions we are taking!! I can't wait to see them in person and take LOTS of pictures!
*****
The Pyramids
Nea Moni Monastery in Greece
The Terrace Houses in Turkey
Topkapi Palace in Turkey
The ruins of Pompei in Italy
The Parthenon in Greece!! (WOW!!)
The Colosseum in Italy!!!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment