Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Show Must Go on....

Obviously, both Jonathan and I have lingering feelings from everything that has happened this past month. Our insurance company understands our loss, but has been a major source of heartbreak for us with their lack of initiative. We're also still anxiously hoping Lowe's will start returning our calls so we can finally special order the new doors.

With all of that still lingering around like bad cigarette smoke, I'm still having to press forward with my normal schedule. Busyness at its best.

I've made some changes to my workout routines and will include an updated schedule soon. I'm still going Pilates and Yoga twice a week. I've also added in additional strength training programs to my schedule.

In the meantime, I'm excited about a new program I'll be implementing on Fridays. I have certain days of the week I'm focusing on for different strength training circuits. Every Friday I've been working on my glutes, i.e. booty, i.e. booTAY.....whatever you call yours!

I decided I wanted to step it up a bit. Now, please take in mind I have made fun of the name of this program. I'm giggle like a 7-year-old every time I hear about it. However, the results from this guy's training method's are no laughing matter. He trains the behinds of major celebrities.....INCLUDING Victoria's Secret models. One of his most famous clients is Alessandra Ambrosio. Take a look here!



What's the name of this program? Brazil Butt Lift. Yup. Brazil Butt Lift. (Come on...it's a funny name!) This program created by Leandro Carvalho works to create the bikini model behind. I'll take one of those please!



SO, I've ordered it from Beachbody.com and look forward to adding it to my routine. I'll continue to work the glutes every Friday. I'll be substituting my normal workout moves on Fridays with these DVD's. I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

0 comments: