Monday, May 24, 2010

Please take good care of them...

So I am still having problems with ONE STRAP on both of my Latin dancing shoes. The shoes are breaking in quite nicely otherwise. However, one strap is rubbing my pinky toe the wrong way. I talked to my husband, otherwise known as that hot dance instructor I married, who recommended I ask one of the female instructors where she takes her shoes to be altered. Apparently, she's had to have one strap repositioned on her dancing shoes and he thought she would know where to take them.

She recommended a place that has previously done a good job for her. I dropped them off today like I was leaving my child at daycare..."So you guys have lengthened that strap before? That's something you do often?"

I am hoping they are able to lengthen that strap so that I have no more complications with this pair of shoes. The rest of the shoe is absolutely wonderful! If they are able to fix this strap on both shoes...I am set.

0 comments: