So, I needed new Latin shoes that would allow my feet to spread out more to not only help me move better, but help my balance.
After searching and consulting with other Latin dancers, I was introduced to the Ray Rose brand of Latin dancing shoes. Here's why:
* The Ray Rose brand has a special system for balancing the heel. They also offer a square toe (instead of a round shape like most shoes have). This square toe shape helps me with the way my toes are shaped. My toes are shaped different than most with my third toe being longer than the second. The square toe shape of the shoe helps my unique feet feel better on the floor.
* Ray Rose is the only brand that offers a special fit called "Medium +." This Medium + fit allows more room in the toe area for those who have a wider forefoot. I have always needed more room for my toes. In the past, I used to buy wider fitting shoes. The only problem was that not only did the wider fitting shoes give me more room in the toe area, it also gave me more room in the HEEL area. When you have too much room in the heel area, your feet slip around when you dance. By buying the Ray Rose shoes in a Medium + fit, I have more room in the toe area with the same width in the heel. Perfect!
BUT the story isn't done yet.....I have to properly break them in which can be a somewhat painful process. I'm getting there though! I'm much more pleased with the process of breaking these in than I have with other brands of Latin dance shoes.
Here they are:
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment