This was our first year getting to celebrate Valentine's Day as a married couple. Our first Valentine's Day was last year before we got married. It's my favorite holiday so I always look forward to it!
I had an appointment downtown that morning, but I left him a trail of Hershey kisses.....
.....that led to his first Valentine's Day card. I found two that I loved: one card that was sweet and one HILARIOUS card that matched us perfectly. I had to get both!
Jonathan opened his gift after I got back from my appointment. He really liked the Hershey kiss trail I had left for him! We actually left it up for a few days! I got him some Valentine's Day goodies, a picture of me from the wedding he had asked for (He really liked the one I got my parents for Christmas) along with a picture that had both of us in it.
Jonathan gave me PRETTY daisies that I ooohed and awwed over! That cats liked them too!
We went to dinner that night at the Aquarium and ate some wonderful food! Happy 1st Valentine's Day!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment