I multitask a lot of stuff! I have a full life and I love it! I'm a wife, cat mom to two kitties, full-time recruiter, International Latin dancing amateur, fitness lover, budding hostess, and a student of all things concerning health! I also love traveling, working on our home with my husband, and learning something new! Everything comes together on my blog!
-
Too busy to blog on a regular basis, sorry... Here's a few things that have
happened: Grayson and Raegan were born Sept. 9, 2013. That's our son and
daught...
Benefits of Green Smoothies and How to Make Them
-
When people think of the smoothie colors orange, yellow, pink, and purple,
they start to salivate at the thought of the sweetness of the fruit flavors
of...
DIY Makeup Remover
-
*Coconut Oil!*
Yes, this stuff!
I've found this works really great for removing even waterproof mascara. Be
careful not to get it *in *your eyes. Suppos...
Instant Pot: September Recipe Round Up!
-
We made it through the month of September! This month we got back into the
full swing of things in our kitchen, making quite a few amazing Instant Pot
reci...
Shop My Closet!
-
I'm doing a little Spring cleaning and decided to list some of the nicer
clothes I am parting with for sale on the blog.
Everything is in great, if not pe...
Mahi Mahi Tacos with Mango Salsa
-
We really enjoyed these, definitely will be in the regular rotation. The
kids ate them, just deconstructed. I'm not an avocado fan, so I omitted
that ...
Our BRAND NEW WEBSITE!!!!!
-
OK...we are FINALLY ready to reveal our SUPER FUN SECRET!!! Ready?????
*.....drumroll......*
We are SOooOOOOoooo excited to announce that we have FINALLY ...
Easy Cast Iron Cleaning: Maintain Your Skillet
-
Cast iron cookware is a staple in my kitchen, and if you're like me, you
treasure these pieces for their durability and versatility. But let's face
it, c...
0 comments:
Post a Comment