I've learned that one of the joys of being married is experiencing new things/activities/places, etc! Because there is absolutely no way we could marry our clone, we are bound to be married to someone who will inevitably be different than us...even if it's slight. They may very well have a few different tastes, interests, hobbies, etc., than us. The plus to that is that when they share these things with us, we get to enjoy brand new experiences!
I haven't gone fishing in maybe 20 years. Actually, I'm not even SURE that I even fished. I just remember going with my family at one point in my life.
My husband, J, has loved to fish. In fact, his parents had given him some birthday money for a new fishing pole a week or so ago! We thought it would be a fun activity to do together, so we went and got all the supplies this weekend. Yesterday we went and had a great time! J was a very helpful teacher! I ended up catching three. However, they were tiny guys so we let them go back in the lake. Even though we got rained on halfway through the trip, we both agreed this was one of our most favorite weekends!
Here's one of my tiny catches!=)
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment