You may be thinking, "I really don't know someone who is affected by identify theft." However, if you read my blog, you do know someone....ME.
When I graduated from college, I was given a monetary gift from my Grandparents. I deposited the check soon after I received it. When that deposit went through to my account at 12:00 a.m. EST, it was promptly removed from an ATM in another state at 12:08 a.m. EST. I got the call you NEVER want to receive that next day. The bank called to ask me if I had been in this other state at 12:08 a.m. I told them that would have been IMPOSSIBLE because I was asleep in my current state at that same time. The process of getting that money back was the worst experience and lasted over a period of several weeks. Apparently I was part of a group of individuals with the same initials that had been targeted as part of a security breach on my bank.
That experience was almost 5 years ago. It wasn't until recently that I finally did something about it. If you get to thinking about it and would like additional information on the service I use, you can email me at confessionsofamultitasker@gmail.com
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment