Monday, March 1, 2010

Holy Linens Batman!

I'm having a complete blast planning a lingerie shower for a friend of mine. The shower is next month, but I decided to go ahead and order the supplies I would need for decorations. I am in charge of decorations and some food items. The games, favors, batchelorette accessories have been divided amongst some of the other hostesses.

I decided that if I found decent (AND inexpensive) linens for the tables, I'd purchase them for this shower. I figured that I'd certainly be able to use them for future parties if they were of good quality.

I looked all over the Internet and found this site that was not only user friendly, but had a great selection for even better prices! I found a satin 90"x 90" table cloth for the food table for $9.99!
I also found these organza table covers for less than FIVE DOLLARS!

http://www.smartyhadaparty.com



They have all kinds of products for showers, parties, dinners...you name it! The site is very user friendly. The products not only LOOK much better than those on the other party supply websites, but they are also much cheaper! I am definitely going to be using this site for future events!

0 comments: