Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flowers & Den Update

J and I have been very busy lately with work and dance! However, we have had some time to make a few updates to our home=)

I mentioned to J that it would be really nice to have some hanging flowers in our front and back yard. I would prefer white (always) but I know it would be important to him to have some color. I got to thinking about it and thought purple would be really pretty in front of our house! I mentioned that to him in passing about a week or two ago. Well, J went out and surprised me with them when I came home this past Saturday! So very nice of him!! He completely read my mind too! I had this picture in my mind of purple flowers hanging over their baskets. He did a great job!=)




We also purchased new couches for our Den! We love them! They are casual, but very nice! They are comfortable to sit in (and nap!) as well!

Here is our new chair & 1/2. (Vit decided to be in this picture! He's such a funny cat!)




Here is out new couch and wall art created by J! He cut all these pieces of wood, stained them, and hung them! We worked together to place them on the wall=)

0 comments: