We are still working on three rooms in our home....SOOOO....here are some of the pictures we put in our wedding album=) We just got it back a few weeks ago! Yay!! We had the most beautiful wedding! What an amazing day! Thanks again to Mom and Dad!
I can't believe it's been over 7 months! I look forward to saying, "I can't believe it's been 50 years!"
****************************************
Mom putting on my veil. We all loooooved that veil! I nearly put it back because it was kinda pricey, but Mom and Angela insisted that I get it (I really did love it!). I'm so glad they did! I adore that veil! It has been preserved along with my wedding dress and other items=)
I love Dad's face here!
During the prayer in the ceremony...look at all of those candles!
Husband and wife! Look at his sweet smile!
Cutting the cake! J is so handsome!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment