Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Dinner

J and I spent the holidays with our family and had a great time! We spent Thanksgiving in PA with his family and Christmas in AL with mine. I'm very upset with myself that I didn't take any pictures while we were visiting family though! I'm terrible about remembering to take pictures! Fortunately, J mentioned that I take the camera out to capture this night pictured below. I'm glad that he did!


I thought it would be neat to have a small dinner for the two of us using our formal china. J really liked the idea! So, we broke out some our china and serving pieces and had our own little dinner the Saturday before Christmas.

So here is our Christmas dinner for two! How pretty is our china?!=)




Not all the food is shown due to the size of the table, but you get the general idea. J is to the left. I should have taken a better picture with him in it!




How cute is he?=) Here is J opening the decanter set I gave him.



J gave me some really pretty wine Decanters as well and some yummy goodies!=) Here is one of the end tables he got us for our living room! Lovely!



The post-Christmas disaster zone.

0 comments: