Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Decor Storage!

Every time I get anything new, I have at least one of the following two questions:

1. How do I clean it/wash it?

AND/OR

2. How do I store it? (OR "Where do I put it?")

For J and I, this was our first Christmas together! It was also our first time to decorate our own space for Christmas. We decorated as much as we could. We put up lights on the outside of our house, we put decorations on the mantel, and we put up a very nice tree! We hope to add on to our decorations every year and try to build our supplies slowly!


SOOO...you can imagine my first reaction to buying all of these decorations, was to figure out how we wanted to store it all. Fortunately, Target had a sale on plastic bins yesterday. We bought a large, deep bin to put our garland, wreaths, lights, etc in and 4 of the smaller bins pictured below for all of the ornaments. These smaller boxes actually come with cardboard inserts to organize the ornaments. Very nice.




0 comments: