I'd like my first post to be about my new adventure! My hubby and I tied the knot on 08.30.08 and had a beautiful wedding day! The ceremony was the most meaningful experience I have had! Thank you Mom and Dad for an amazing wedding! Jonathan and I both thank you!!
We had a sweet church ceremony and a lovely reception at a beautiful house in my hometown. The ceremony was sweet and emotional! J was amazing! I felt like my dress and hair were both so romantic. Our closest friends and family were there....it was truly something else!
Here's to the beginning of forever and all the adventures that go with it!
Pictures are from our amazing photographer, Taylor Haynie! She and her husband were so amazing to work with!
***
Here's the dress: I wasn't even out of the fitting room all the way when my Mom and Matron of Honor were like "That's it." I had already tried it on a week prior and could NOT stop thinking about it. When they came with me to the official "hunt for the dress" I saved it for last. I wanted everything to be "pretty and romantic" and the lace detail on this dress did just that! I loved my wedding dress!!

Here are the notorious 4 inch heels=) Originally the seamstress at the store said she wouldn't alter the length of the dress because it could "compromise the dress." I didn't want to trip all day on my wedding day so we got huge heels! Eventually, we had the seamstress in my hometown alter the dress when I came down for the wedding anyway. She did an amazing job!
Here is the veil I will never be able to get over! I'm obsessed with it! It was so special and perfect and full of romance. I loved, loved, loved the lace detail!!

Look at these eyes! Incredible!!!

My hubby started goofing off while we were walking to our next stop for pictures. She saw this and had him re-enact it. I'm so glad he did it again! It's one of my favorite pictures!!!

Here are the groomsmen and their awesome tuxes. I so love all-black! J did an excellent job picking them out!!!

The "Farmer and Wife" picture we took. Look at my bouqet! There was no question it was going to be long elegant calla lillies...but it suprised me at how amazing they were on that day!

Me and my hubby underneath the veil. It was a sweet picture for such a sweet day. Marrying him was such an amazing and spiritual experience. I'll never forget the moment when he saw me for the first time in my dress and veil. It was like time stopped and we were in this time warp. Nothing else was going on other than he and I. He's such an incredibly deep person. I see some grooms that go through the motion and that was definitely not the case with my guy! You could see that he was really taking in every moment and it's signifigance.


Here is our fabulous wedding party! We certainly had a great group. I had known all of my bridesmaids over 10 years. I knew one over 20 years! My matron of honor, Angela (far left) is expecting her first baby. She was so cute in her dress!

We were in the limo my parent's rented on our way to the reception! I LOVE this picture!

There are also several candid shots of getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception that I hope to post soon!

Here are the groomsmen and their awesome tuxes. I so love all-black! J did an excellent job picking them out!!!

The "Farmer and Wife" picture we took. Look at my bouqet! There was no question it was going to be long elegant calla lillies...but it suprised me at how amazing they were on that day!

Me and my hubby underneath the veil. It was a sweet picture for such a sweet day. Marrying him was such an amazing and spiritual experience. I'll never forget the moment when he saw me for the first time in my dress and veil. It was like time stopped and we were in this time warp. Nothing else was going on other than he and I. He's such an incredibly deep person. I see some grooms that go through the motion and that was definitely not the case with my guy! You could see that he was really taking in every moment and it's signifigance.


Here is our fabulous wedding party! We certainly had a great group. I had known all of my bridesmaids over 10 years. I knew one over 20 years! My matron of honor, Angela (far left) is expecting her first baby. She was so cute in her dress!

We were in the limo my parent's rented on our way to the reception! I LOVE this picture!

There are also several candid shots of getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception that I hope to post soon!




0 comments:
Post a Comment