So I threw a lingerie shower for a close friend getting married two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I don't have the best camera so the pictures really don't do the event justice.
However, I went to a wedding this past weekend and saw what appears to be a pretty easy centerpiece. This could be something I may want to replicate for a bridal shower.
They took a vertical vase, 6-8 inches wide and about 14 inches tall and put a vase inside that was turned upside down. The vase inside was around the same shape as the outside vase, but was smaller in both height and width. In between the two vases and on top of the inside vase, they put flower petals. I imagine I would want to also use fabric flower petals so real petals wouldn't get smashed. The fake petals seemed to hold up better.
They also included three smaller arrangements and candles as you see in the picture above.
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment