Recently, we got my PC connected to the Internet. J's laptop has been connected since we got married and moved in the house. I've simply been using his computer instead.
One of our tech savvy friends helped us hook both computers up to the same connection. While he was there he suggested something to help my PC run faster and even showed me how to install it. Apparently, I should have had HIM (or something else who was also tech savvy) come in and install it... because I might have done something to my PC=( Tech support from the product I purchased indicated it could be something MAJOR or it could be something minor. My friend has been gracious to come over this weekend and see if he can fix what I did. I'm hoping for the best! Kind thoughts and prayers are appreciated!!!
When I'm back up and running, I want to post a picture of the new cool item we were given as a gift for our home! It was a fantastic gift with an even BETTER story as to how we received it.
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment