Last night, our dance studio had their annual Winter showcase! Below is a picture of me and my parents after I danced my Samba. Since I am a perfectionist, and believe I have a ways to go, I'll save my video for mine and my teacher's eyes only=) I did overcome the fear of dancing a showcase routine. Everyone was surprised when I told them I was nervous since I dance in competitions. For me it was a different type of experience and I'm so glad that I did it. I hope to dance in many more! Last night was the first time I was able to overcome a lot of my nerves and focus on the performance. I still have a ways to go on that..for sure...but last night was a good start.
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment