I've dancing in a showcase in December. I have danced in competitions, but I have never danced in a showcase. I'm working through being nervous and trying to put that in the past. Praying and getting in my head and working through the thought processes that occur when I'm nervous have been helping. I'm very sure that God is responsible for that too! I can't do that on my own!
Watching my favorite dancers helps me get more excited than nervous. SO...here are the videos from the amazing latin stars Riccardo Cocchi and Yulia Zagorouitchenko at the 2009 World Super Stars Dance Festival. Bless you lovely people for giving your gift of dance to the world. You are amazing.
Cha Cha
Rumba
Samba
Paso Doble
Jive
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment