Friday, August 28, 2009

As that day approaches...

Our first wedding anniversary is only two days away! I can't believe it has almost been a YEAR!

Let week, I posted pictures from some of our wedding showers. Below are some of my favorite candid shots taken by some of our friends and family. Two of our friends, and one of my sister-in-laws, took the below pictures.

You can also see some of the professional shots in my very first blog by scrolling down the right side of this page and clicking "Wedding." It's the post at the very bottom in that category.

Thanks again to Mom and Dad for a wonderful wedding day!

***
My friend Jimmy took this picture as we were walking down the aisle. I was so excited that he did! When we returned from the honeymoon, I logged onto Facebook and I saw he had posted some candid shots from the wedding. This was the very first picture I saw from the wedding! I was so excited! I love his sweet smile, my hair and veil blowing back, and that fabulous bouquet of Calla Lilllie's!



My lovely Sister-in-law, Lauren took this picture of us eating cake. J had just given me a huge mouthful! You can see I'm trying to chew! Our photographer has a great picture of me giving him a kiss right after this! It was sweet!



Here, I am about to throw the bouquet off the balcony of where we had our reception. You can't really see it very well, but it's a sweet picture because he's giving me a kiss!




This is a group of some of my closest friends in the world! I love this picture!




J's friend Erin took this picture shortly before we left to go on our honeymoon! It's such a sweet picture! I love his smile here and we both look so happy!

0 comments: