J and I have PRIDED ourselves on having really behaved cats. They are by far the best in using their litter box than any other cats we know. The only two accidents were our fault. One time we accidentally locked boy cat in the garage. Poor little guy didn't have a choice!
However, the older they get...the more MISCHIEVOUS they get.
One example is the recent fascination with cotton swabs. I went in our guest bathroom one day and notice 10-12 of the cotton swabs were on the floor. I thought J might have tipped the container over and forgot to pick them up. I went back in yesterday and saw the REAL reason as to why they were on the floor. Apparently, our girl cat has learned to dip her head into the container and pick them out one by one with her teeth. I simply watched in astonishment before stopping her...
She's either really smart....or really special. We certainly love our cats, so this is more humorous than anything.
Here's a picture of her when she was still INNOCENT!=)
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment