We got him! This was from my Dad's surprise 50th birthday party! We were anxious to see if he was surprised for REAL, but this picture assured me that we had been victorious! Nice! My sister-in-law Lauren, my mom, and I had been planning and planning for a long time. The party was a success for sure! The only glitch was the one typo in the zip code on the invitations I had made at a local print shop. I gave them the text on a Word document online and triple checked it, but there was a communication error somewhere=( Other than that, Mom did a great job with the food and Lauren's decorations were awesome!
That same weekend, I threw a baby shower for my long-time friend Angela. Sadly, my camera died and I couldn't take pictures. I had a wonderful decoration idea that ended up being very cute! I will give credit to my dance studio, Dance World, for this idea. I didn't come up with it myself. This was their centerpiece idea at a baby shower for one of the instructors.
Here it was in a nutshell:
1. I ordered a few dozen high float (better than helium) balloons from a local florist.
2. We separated all the balloons into bunches of 4-5 balloons.
3. Individual centerpieces: We tied the pretty ribbons of each bunch of balloons together, in a bow, around a jar of baby food. We kept the balloons 4-5 feet above the baby food jar
4. We placed 5 of these centerpieces in a row going down the long table where the guests sat.
It was really pretty! You walked in and immediately noticed the high balloons. However, when people took a closer look they noticed they were stationed to baby food jars.
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
-
The post Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts appeared first on Everyday Annie.
5 years ago

1 comments:
OK!
We have confessions from multitaskers and grapeseeds;
how 'bout confessions of bankers and daycare workers and moms and soon to be pro football players and ballroom dance instructors and children's church workers and dog owners and grandparents of animals?
Post a Comment